All customers that buy a plan will be listed in the Customers section of the SMP. A customer can be in one of the following states:
- INITIAL: the customer reached the checkout form, but did not complete the purchase
- ACTIVE: the customer successfully completed a purchase
- CLOSED: the customer account is closed (read-only)
You can see all details about a customer's activity on the customer details page, as described below.
In this section, high-level information about the customer is provided:
- ID: internal ID for support reference
- Name: full name of the customer
- Email: email address of the customer
- Wallet: wallet address of the customer
- Balance: outstanding balance in USD
- Credit: available credit given to the customer using the "Add Credit" action
- Next Invoice Date: if applicable, when the next invoice will be issued by the SMP
In this section you can see detailed information about the customer's subscriptions.
In this section you can see detailed information about the customer's invoices.
In this section you can see detailed information about the customer's payments, both successful and unsuccessful.